We are looking for our first sales team member to manage sales and set the foundation for sales at Punchlist. As such, you will be taking ownership of Punchlist’s sales pipeline, from lead generation to closing. We are looking for a self-starter, curious, consistent sales professional with experience selling SaaS products.
- Run a multichannel cadence towards our target audience focused on understanding their pain points and how Punchlist solves those.
- Hold demo meetings with prospective customers (inbound and outbound) to understand their business challenges and goals.
- Update product roadmap with requests & feedback encountered during meetings.
- Onboard and follow up with new customers.
- 2+ years experience with SaaS sales
- Deep empathy for our customers and is excited to understand what motivates them.
- Focused on how Punchlist fits and improves a prospect’s business.
- Startup mentality where no task is too big or too small.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary (base + commission) and equity offering.
- Unique mentor network access.
- Health insurance reimbursement.
- Unlimited PTO plus 10 paid holidays.
- Hybrid office policy and open to full-remote.
- Complete hardware and software setup.
Punchlist is an annotation layer directly over your work. There is nothing to install, all you have to do is share one URL, and move on to other work. We make it incredibly easy to get the feedback you need for a project so you can get more projects done on time and get more peace back in your day.