We’re looking for a passionate, motivated, and strategic product marketer to join Punchlist. This person will help develop product positioning, execute fun content, and drive the go-to-market strategy for our platform.
The right candidate has a deep interest in product marketing (bonus points for understanding agency life, the pain of getting stakeholder feedback, and the joys of endless Slack threads), is a strategic thinker that can connect everyday collaboration frustrations with the solutions of our platform, and ultimately has a passion for storytelling.
- Plan, implement and monitor digital marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, and loyalty programs.
- Create interactive content, email campaigns, build social media communities that help establish thought leadership and bring targeted traffic.
- Develop a deep understanding of Punchlist customers and target customers and know their pain points
- Articulate the value of Punchlist and our competitive advantage through our market channels.
- Develop and execute editorial calendars, day-to-day management of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Review and present data-driven analysis of campaigns and marketing strategies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You are motivated and excited to lay the foundation Punchlist marketing.
- Startup mentality where no task is too big or too small.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, take-ownership attitude, self-organizing, and highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Competitive salary (base + commission) and equity offering.
- Unique mentor network access.
- Health insurance reimbursement.
- Unlimited PTO plus 10 paid holidays.
- Hybrid office policy and open to full-remote.
- Complete hardware and software setup.
Punchlist is an annotation layer directly over your work. There is nothing to install, all you have to do is share one URL, and move on to other work. We make it incredibly easy to get the feedback you need for a project so you can get more projects done on time and get more peace back in your day.